Hey Kees,

Kees Cook [2010-01-12 10:19 -0800]:
> As part of implementing the "Execute-Permission Bit Required" policy[1], I
> need to make changes to a few MIME handlers and to the nautilus .desktop
> file handler.
>
> The main issue is that of the error message to produce, and I'm hoping to
> get some input for that from the Desktop team.

I actually find the current error message text quite good. Keeping it
would also mean to not break all the existing translations.

How about we just drop the "Start anyway" and "Mark as trustworthy"
(translated from German) buttons and replace it with a "Explain..."
button which pops up a message box with further text, or opens a web
browser with a wiki page?

Martin