On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 07:51:20AM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Hello Robert,
>
> Robert Ancell [2010-12-01 17:40 +1100]:
> > I propose we keep this format for now on.  Yes/no/should we change it?
>
> Thanks for this initiative! I like the format as it is now, it's a
> much more interesting read. What we sohld perhaps point out even more
> is the stuff that we are currently blocked on, perhaps we should put
> that into a separate category as well?

I remember at the meeting we had discussed this as one of the key parts
of this report, but like you point out it appears many of us did not
include that information.

Perhaps you could elaborate on your vision for how our audience would
use this blocker information in the report?  I.e., would someone be
taking actions to clear people's blockers?

Bryce