Greetings!  I would like to add that OpenShot also puts a huge focus on "the
right way".  It's not really fair to say that because OpenShot has more
features and more effects, it's automatically not focusing on the
fundamentals.  OpenShot has a lot of dedicated developers and contributors,
and we work so hard to make a great product.  =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan