Dnia 2011-06-14, o godz. 21:00:31
Sebastien Bacher <seb...@ubuntu.com> napisaƂ(a):

> Since that work has been stalling for a while, we need CD space and we
> want to get ride of the deprecated library we decided during the
> meeting to drop tomboy from the CD at least until it's ported to
> gsettings.

Hi.
When we are going to switch to default DVD release? Users really don't
like to install system and realize, that all their default small apps
and programs are gone, and they have to look for them in Software
Center. Many times users just don't remember proper app name.
You wanna cut Tomboy from Oneric - but any other notetaker app will be
there (by default)? If no, that's mean we gonna again to cut system
functionality just because to fit CD's 700MB.

--
Regards,
Piotr Drozdek