Il 13/02/2012 04:16, scott ha scritto:
On 02/12/2012 09:47 PM, Michael Hall wrote:
Please keep in mind that everybody who makes Ubuntu is also an Ubuntu user, and a large portion of Ubuntu's users are also involved in making it.

Michael Hall
mhall...@ubuntu.com

You can't tell by all the backlash against Unity, at the least.

Those who REALLY like it (yours truly included) don't feel the urge to start 12567 threads about how much they like it over vanilla Gnome or Window Maker (I absolutely LOVE bot Unity and WM - again, different tools for different purpouses) :)

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia.te...@gmail.com>