Il 13/02/2012 11:35, Life Monad ha scritto:
In fact, I also merely use Vim/Emacs/Terminal developping in most time.
These suggestions for Ubuntu desktop's development.
Pitifully,so far, linux desktop users, geek & tech & programmer are the majority.

Maybe ... Linux desktop market share still never greater than 10% , in the future.

You know, this is starting to remind me of the "Pussy Magnet" scene in Borat.

I don't think I've seen any *real* suggestion whatsoever, except for a long-winded stream of consciousness which can be reduced to "I like Slackware. I wish Ubuntu was Slackware. If this can't be done, at least I wish 12.04 was pretty much like 8.04.".

(Also, real men don't use xterm.
They build a real terminal with an oscilloscope and some ICs.)

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia.te...@gmail.com>