On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Jason Warner
<jason.war...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone -
>
> The release is almost here, and right behind.... (dramatic pause) ... UDS!
>
> We haven't gotten that many replies to this, which probably means everyone
> is heads down getting the final bits of Precise ready to ship (always a good
> thing).
>
> Even so, we need those topics for 12.10 so when everyone gets a chance,
> write them up and send them to the list so 1. we can get UDS organized 2. we
> can discuss the topic in the ML and 3. we can start to shape 12.10 and see
> where we'll be going with it.

Not just for Desktop, but I'm planning to have another "NetworkManager
health check" session, see if there are things we can take out of how
Precise went. Someone already tried to schedule a session for this,
though it's not set in stone what we'll be discussing exactly. Perhaps
making sure we support some newish wireless features can belong in
there: specifically, I mean WPS, WiFi Direct, LTE, WiMAX.

Still networking-related for the desktop, I think we should discuss
firewalls and proxy again. Is there more work to be done for a better
integration of this? How can we get it to work properly? etc.

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu...@ubuntu.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu...@gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93