Le 22/06/2012 13:46, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
On 22 June 2012 06:26, Didier Roche <didro...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
The choice to enable or not accessibility has provided us the benefit to
change user session (knowing that unity 3D a11y support is not as good as
unity 2D one).
There is high chance that this will stay this way this cycle. How would you
see then how the user being aware about the fact that he should switch his
session on that case, meaning that if accessibility support is really
needed, switching to unity 2D?
Um, wasn't Unity 2D supposed to be dropped this cycle?
We don't want to regress our user experience, so we will drop it only if Unity 3D has:
- llvmpipe and opengles support, with tested and acceptable performance
- accessibility support
- RTL support

Didier