Le 16/10/2012 20:14, Robert Bruce Park a écrit :

Just a thought. I would like to see better cooperation, personally ;-)

Right, I think we all do and ideas on how to improve cooperation are welcome ;-)

Also, last I heard, 'GNOME OS' is not intended to obsolete distros, it is intended to obsolete jhbuild as a way for developers to hack on the absolute-cutting-edge-git-snapshots of GNOME.

Well, I'm not sure what "GNOME OS" is about since there is a lack of definition for it and disagreement between groups of people. I've been to GUADEC though and I've been people on stage saying that GNOME should stop paying attention to distribution and their issue but focus on delivering a product. That's fair, mozilla doesn't look at distributors to define their reschedule schedule, freeze or whatever. That's a change in the relationship between GNOME and their distributors though and worth noting. GNOME also doesn't has the firefox brand and while mozilla can enforce their ways I'm not sure it's the case of GNOME...