If Canonical wants to maintain something, they will.

Tis why I don't triage much anymore.

- ikt

On 2013-01-06 06:25, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
On 2013-01-05 20:54, Omer Akram wrote:
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunna...@ubuntu.com
<mailto:gunna...@ubuntu.com>> wrote:
On 2013-01-01 19:04, Omer Akram wrote:
On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote:
Most of the irc seems to have been pretty dead over xmas, I'm
guessing there aren't many of us doing it just for the heck of it
at the moment. There is also the danger that perhaps some of the
others got a life and we aren't getting new ones in.

That may be a factor...

Well, let's hope that community efforts do not depend on people without
a life.

The intent of that sentence was to make it clear that the issue have
been there way before xmas.

Ok. And I agree on that. My remark was solely due to David's mentioning
of people with a life automatically stepping back. But since I didn't
receive David's message directly, I replied to your message. ;-)

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj