Il giorno gio, 17/04/2014 alle 06.42 +0200, Jo-Erlend Schinstad ha
scritto:
> On 17 April 2014 05:01, Robert Park <robert.p...@canonical.com> wrote:

>         Nobody is going to force you to use a phone interface if you
>         don't want to.

> If someone tells you that they're deeply passionate about an Ubuntu
> project, then you don't go telling them if they have different ideas,
> then they should go use something else. This is not how we do things.

I don't think things should be seen in that way. I believe that we'll
move to different apps as soon as they don't regress from what we have,
but moving towards a world that is much coherent with the Ubuntu design
"idea".

It's also true that at some point we have to deliver that, and put it in
production in a point release, in order to get things to work in the
real world. So, the point is: if an user prefer to keep the status-quo
until the converged experience is not completed, then we suggest to
stick on the LTS, which will stay in shape for a loooong period.