Le 26/06/2014 22:36, Adam Dingle a écrit :

> Right.  On that note, I've noticed that all the GNOME desktop apps in
> Utopic (e.g. gedit, Nautilus, Epiphany) are still at version 3.10.  Do
> you plan to upgrade these applications to their 3.12 versions in
> Utopic?  And if so, do you plan to patch them to have title bars which
> look consistent with other applications on the Ubuntu desktop?

We didn't decide yet. We are first looking at making GtkHeaderBar works
under compiz/unity and better integrated with our themes. Once that's
done we are going to see how those feel under Unity and decide what to
do next (carry patches to change the UI, "fork" the codebase of the old
version for Unity, find new applications to replace those, ...)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher