Hey Jeremy,

Le 09/06/2017 à 02:11, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
> It sounds like maybe I should go ahead and open a MIR bug to answer
> several of those questions! (but maybe hold off on subscribing
> ubuntu-mir for now).

It looks like the discussions about the default applications stalled a
bit. I think your suggestion of moving forward with MIR-type bugs is the
right one and that we should do that for the few proposals made on the
list (and maybe subscribe ubuntu-mir only later when we have a consensus).

A few of the proposed components rely on external services, I think it
would be good if those bugs stated

- what service is being used

- what sort of information/data the service is getting about our users
and if requests are sent by default/without user interaction?

- ideally we should contact the owner of the service to let them know we
are going to send quite some users toward their infrastructure and make
sure they are fine with that

What do you think?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher