Thanks to JonathonF - he built latest Firefox ESR 52.4.0. Interested users
may download it from PPA
https://launchpad.net/~jonathonf/+archive/ubuntu/firefox-esr
<https://launchpad.net/%7Ejonathonf/+archive/ubuntu/firefox-esr> .

But this is not user-friendly solution.

Debian already packaged Firefox ESR 52.4.0 (see
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&exact=1&searchon=names&keywords=firefox-esr
).

Current status of addons porting is indicated here (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFcEXMcKrwoIAECIVyBU0GPoSmRqZ7A0VBvqeKYVSww/htmlview#
).
There are lot LEGACY (see
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-add-technology-modernizing )
addons.
November with Firefox 57 (see https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
) will come very soon.

I hope that Canonical will find resources for packaging Firefox ESR.
Enterprise users will be very pleasant.

With best regards,
Norbert.