Note, I'm not able to successfully build this version using the latest stable
version of snapcraft. This may be due to virtualization, as I'm building from
Ubuntu running under Parallels w/nested virtualization enabled (to allow
multipass to run). Perhaps this is because the Parallels VM instance itself
isn't configured in a way which allow all of the test cases to be run?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~alfonsosanchezbeato/network-manager/+git/network-manager/+merge/361245
Your team Network-manager is requested to review the proposed merge of