Thanks for trying that.

I think you should probably not put it in any if() in that function. In English
that says something along the lines of "the first time we try to convert the
settings, also add the IBus sources". I'd put the call right above "if
(!g_file_set_contents (stamp_file_path, "", 0, &error)) {" I think.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+git/gnome-settings-daemon/+merge/368409
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of