Hi!

So, I went looking at packages in general that needed SRUs to support
the Reiwa era in Japanese. Of those, I've identified glibc, icu,
unicode-data, etc...

But also some desktop packages (fonts, character maps, etc). I'm
listing here the packages that once were in main in supported
releases, and as such might still need a fix SRUd. I'm leaving that
for the Desktop team to decide when and whether to do the SRUs.

Fonts:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fonts-noto-cjk/+bug/1834406
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fonts-takao/+bug/1838345

Character maps:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gucharmap/+bug/1838321
Is gnome-character affected in some releases? Is rebuilding it against
a new unicode-data suffice?

Input methods:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/anthy/+bug/1838346

It also seems like some of the most visible victims have already been
addressed: libreoffice and mozc have already been SRUed all the way to
Xenial.

Note, I'm not a native Japanese speaker, so am I forgetting something?
If so, please let me know.

--

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.trudel-lapie...@canonical.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu...@gmail.com