Hello everyone,

Canonical never stops working to keep Ubuntu at the forefront of
safety, security, and reliability. As a result of CVE-2024-3094,
Canonical made the decision to remove and rebuild all binary packages
that had been built for Noble Numbat after the CVE-2024-3094 code was
committed to xz-utils (February 26th), on newly provisioned build
environments. This provides us with confidence that no binary in our
builds could have been affected by this emerging threat. As a result
of this, the Beta release for Ubuntu 24.04 LTS (Noble Numbat) has been
pushed to April 11, 2024 (previously April 4, 2024).

We appreciate your understanding and thank the community members who
are collaborating on our collective understanding of this emerging
issue.

On behalf of the Ubuntu Release team,

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak