The following six nominations have been received to fill the seven expiring
seats on the Developer Membership Board. In randomized order:

Benjamin Drung (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BenjaminDrung)
Simon Quigley (https://launchpad.net/~tsimonq2 https://github.com/tsimonq2)
Robie Basak (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RobieBasak/DMB/Platform2024)
Utkarsh Gupta (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtkarshGupta/RunningForDMB)
Simon Chopin (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SimonChopin
https://launchpad.net/~schopin)
Lukasz Zemczak (https://launchpad.net/~sil2100)

Since we have fewer nominations than there are seats, I'll continue to
keep nominations open until I start the poll on Wednesday 19 June. If
you're a core dev or MOTU, please consider if you can help. Please also
encourage anyone you think is qualified and would be good at it to
accept a nomination! Sometimes the most suitable people don't consider
themselves suitable without others pointing that out to them. Details on
how to nominate yourself or others are in the original announcement[1].

The new members will be chosen using Condorcet voting. Members of the
ubuntu-dev team in Launchpad will be eligible to vote. To ensure that
you receive a ballot in the initial mail, please ensure that a visible
email address exists on your Launchpad profile (although there will be
an opportunity to receive a ballot after the vote has started if you do
not wish to do this).

The terms of the three highest ranked new board members shall be
approximately two years. To rebalance the team such that the entire
board does not change at once, the Technical Board have approved an
exception such that the further four elected board members shall have
terms of approximately one year.

Voting shall commence on Wednesday 19 June and shall last for
approximately seven days, ending on or around Wednesday 26 June.

This announcement is being sent to a moderated announcement mailing
list. For discussion, Ubuntu developers should use ubuntu-devel at
lists.ubuntu.com.

On behalf of the Technical Board,

Robie

[1]: