if the bug is already fixed on repositories, he could just do an
update on the LiveCD before installing.

On 4/26/07, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there any prospect of a workaround or installation CD update being
> issued to solve this bug, presumably associated with JMicron controller
> cards?
>
> A propos this show stopper, a newbie to whom I'd specifically
> recommended Feisty wrote: "How the hell can they expect people to switch
> from Windows to Ubuntu if you even can't install it!"
>
> As of yesterday he's a contented PCLinuxOS user...
>
> Michael
>

> --

BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)
GPG key 1024D/00967685
Linux user #443786

http://BUGabundo.net
http://BrinKadeiraS.BUGabundo.net

http://host.BUGabundo.net  --  http://alojamento.BUGabundo.net
>From 1€ / month

Crazy Domain Insane (200GB disk, 2TB bw, 6.00€ ($7.95)/month)

at http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?249195/signup
50$ discount with promo code "BUG50" on all plans
Free lifetime domain with promo code "BUGDOMAIN"