Hi all,
      When clicking on mailing list archive even with dates the resulting
list is a flat list & one never comes to know when a particular discussion
started or ended right there. Other lists system make this pretty much easy.
For e.g. http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2007-04/index.htmlshould
be easy to know what I mean. We have been using GNU Mailman
2.1.8
           Now apparently the ugliness of dates is because of how pipermail
does it stuff. There is a link
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.004.htp which
shows how this can be achieved. Lemme know what u guys think. Cheers !
--
         Shirish Agarwal
 This work is licensed under the Creative Commons NonCommercial Sampling