On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 06:51:48PM +0530, shirish wrote:

>       Please look at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+bug/128899 I am
> looking at it purely from a user's point of view.

You filed the bug on the 28th of July. On the 7th of August (just over a
week later), the maintainer examined it. Today you were asked for some
more information, you provided it and then (as far as I can tell) you
marked the bug invalid.

Bear in mind that you are running a development version of an operating
system, and things are expected to break at certain points. Some of
these things are much more important than others, and so people will
target those first. It's unsurprising that a relatively unimportant bug
such as this will be looked at with lower priority than "My panel keeps
crashing" or "Openoffice deleted my home directory", but it doesn't
alter whether the bug is valid or not. Plese do not mark real bugs as
invalid just because you feel that it's taken too long.

--
Matthew Garrett | [EMAIL PROTECTED]