Hello!

I know I'm subscribed to the digest for this mailing list so I don't
know if it's been addressed yet, but it's not just the amd64 cd
images. I've noticed that they're all too big since. At least since
the 12th September. For people wanted to test actual hardware I think
it may be a problem if the cd images remain so big as they won't be
able to burn them.

I filled a bug about this: https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/139646

Cheers,
Tim