Hi All,

Is there a running list of key bugs that are planned to be fixed
before the release?

I would like to bring attention to this one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usplash/+bug/140759

It is an ugly bug since during install and also during using the
system during boot the screen is blank. It will likely deter a lot of
people who could have a perfectly good system otherwise.

It seems as though it is clearly hardware dependent. Hardware that I
have that I am willing to test and do whatever I can to fix it.

Please let me know how I can help fix this bug, anything I can provide etc.

Thanks,
Todd