On 10/10/2007, Christof Krüger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However, I strongly agree that the user should be given the option to
> abort the scan.

Me too. This whole fsck business is a really ugly hole in the Ubuntu
experience; first the fact that it can't be aborted, and secondly the
fact that it isn't integrated with a splash screen.

I understand that there are technical issues behind this which I don't
have the knowledge to address properly, but the target must absolutely
be to solve this problem, rather than make excuses from it.

Has someone created a specification about the issue?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org