On Sunday 21 October 2007 01:27:25 Martin Olsson wrote:
> I really really would like to see "BACKSPACE as BACK" working in
> Firefox. I think this is the kind of polish bug that makes a lot of
> people stay away from ubuntu (beyond hardware problems of course).
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/60995
>
> Is there any established process for dealing with this type of
> situation. The bug is very very old so I think some kind of "decision"
> needs to be made on the issue. Maybe some kind of ubuntu board or some
> benevolent dictator person or someone could arrange some voting or whatever?
>               Martin

I usually just go to about:config and set backspace to a navigation key.
But I also would like to see it as the DEFAULT.

One annoying bug that was fixed, was double clicking on the address bar, would
only select the all field, and not the word. not it seems to be fixed.

Now, my only bug (not sure if it is on launchpad, but I see it also appear on
windows), is that using using the menu-key (between alt-gr and ctrl) doesnt
work the same as mouse right click.
When I'm trying to spell check a word, I need to use the mouse, and cant use
the keyboard.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)       http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net