Op zondag 28-10-2007 om 14:17 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Martin
Olsson:
> For a developer this is is very natural; user prefs vs system-wide.
> However, I doubt that most non-technical end users will perceive this
> split as naturally. I know for sure that my mom wouldn't understand
> why she needs to enter a password to change the clock and no password
> to change the desktop wallpaper.

I'm sure your mother knows that children (or more general, people with
lesser experience) should not be allowed to tamper with dangerous
tools...   ;-)

(You might have to explain the dangers to her though, if she's not
experienced with them herself.)

--
Jan Claeys