Hi All,

I think this thread has gotten way off topic. Can somebody in charge
flag this thread as a "dead horse" [1] ?

I think there is some good discussion going on, but those discussions
should be taken to new, fresh threads.

I do think that in order to post to lists intended for developers to
read you should follow some of the guidelines in articles such as [2],
do some research and show that you can at least think clearly. (I
think I should have followed these rules better before posting... I
don't even know if the question was really answered anyway, other than
pointing at the guidelines, which I did read before posting at least.)

I don't really think this thread should continue as it is.

Let the developers and moderators get back to real work.

Thanks,
Todd

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beating_a_dead_horse
[2] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html