There's nothing like that in it. In fact, here's what I sent out:

I'm sure there have been long discussions on these before, but here are my
suggestions:

Remove
-ekiga (very few people use voip, and most of those that do use skype. leave
it in the repos if you must, but it makes no sense to have it on the cd)
-openoffice.org-base (the average desktop user rarely uses spreadsheets, let
alone a full-fledged db. again, leave it in the repos but not the cd)

Removing these two saves at least 7.5MB (more if I missed some
no-longer-needed dependencies). Using this space we could include something
like GnuCash instead that a lot more of the average Joes would find useful.

Anyways, just my two cents.