I seem to be the only one who likes Transmission.  I really don't think it's
fair to call the interface crappy, it's difference from deluge, but perhaps
more in keeping with Ubuntu (and Gnome) in that it's main window is simple,
to get more technical info you have to open the details window.  Let's be
fair, 99% of users don't need to see that technical info anyway, the only
thing that they want to see is the upload/download info and ETA.

Anyway, I like it!  :-)

On Feb 7, 2008 3:40 AM, Mackenzie Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2008 8:44 PM, Bryan Quigley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The interface also seems more transitional from the previous integrated
> > client.
> >

> But that interface was crappy.
>
> I won't argue on the system requirements though.  Aside from the memory
> usage you noticed, I tend to renice Deluge because it likes to chew through
> cycles like it's the Cookie Monster going after some nice warm chocolate
> chip cookies.
>
> --
> Mackenzie Morgan
> Linux User #432169
> ACM Member #3445683
> http://ubuntulinuxtipstricks.blogspot.com <-my blog of Ubuntu stuff
> apt-get moo
> --

Slingshot - a unique game everyone enjoys  - and it's free :-)
http://www.slingshot-game.org