Soren Hansen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 02:00:03AM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>
>> Cory's comment was a bit intemperate, but I feel your response was not
>> at all helpful and that it really minimized Cory's extensive
>> contributions to Ubuntu developmen.
>>

> But it's cool for Cory to flame doko because Cory's a developer?
> Interesting.

If you think that was a flame then I would say you're a tad sensitive. :P

It comes down to why would a package be uploaded at this stage in the
cycle that renders systems unbootable?

Carelessness?

I could completely see if this were months ago but a day before beta
freeze? 4 weeks 'till release? I do understand sh*t happens but
something this major now shouldn't.

I was mad. I'm human. I'm over it. Time to spend the day rebuilding 3
machines. ;)

-Cory K.