hi,
Am Montag, den 31.03.2008, 16:33 +0200 schrieb André Pirard:
> Hello,
>
> Please could something be done to prevent breaking that display adapter
> twice in a row?
i cant see that breakage on any of my thin clients that are CLE266 based
here with hardy (and i didnt with any of the former releases) ... whats
the rest of your HW specs ? its not mentioned in the bug, there might be
a kernel bug with the framebuffer driver (seems my devices here dont use
it but i got a report yesterday about someone having a similar issue,
can you confirm you see the same "memory size detection failed" message
as in bug [1] ?)

ciao
        oli

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp/+bug/208137