On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 5:32 AM, Steve Langasek
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  The list of release-critical bugs is tracked here:
>
>   https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+milestone/ubuntu-8.04
>
>  Additional bugs that are considered "targets of opportunity" for the release
>  are found at:
>
>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+bugs
>
>  If there are other bugs that you believe are important to fix before the
>  release which are not yet listed on the above pages, please get in touch
>  with me or another member of the release team.

Hello Steve,

I think the following bug needs to be considered release-critical:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apturl/+bug/203538

This is about apturl, a really cool feature that was added just one or
two releases ago, does not work at all in firefox 3 in hardy. It would
be a shame to leave a feature that was recently successfully
introduced completely broken. Additionally websites which provide apt:
links would have to tell people to look which version of ubuntu they
are running to see if they are able to use the links. I hope this can
be added to the list.

Cheers,

Wouter