On 20/04/08 02:06, Alexander van Loon wrote:
> To make a long story short, please read my weblog post:
> http://alexandervanloon.nl/english/?p=8

> easily accessible. Currently the download page -
> http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/downloading?release=desktop-newest&arch=i386&mirror=http%3A%2F%2Fftp.snt.utwente.nl%2Fpub%2Flinux%2Fubuntu-releases%2F&debug=&download-button=
>  - already contains links to pages on help.ubuntu.com explaining how to check
> MD5 sums and how to burn the ISO image to the CD. Please write a similar page
> for help.ubuntu.com with easy instructions for installing Ubuntu from a USB
> flash drive, and link to that page from the download page. For writing these
> easy instructions, please take a look at this page -
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick - and copy only
> the easy method of doing it with the script, and these -
> http://www.pendrivelinux.com/2008/04/09/usb-ubuntu-804-installation-from-windows/
>  - very easy instructions for doing the same on Windows.
>
> I'm willing to help with writing that page with instructions, if it will
> be linked to from the download page.

Without wanting to be to blunt and given that there is nothing wrong
with your keyboard - witness your post to the list - why not add  a page
to the wiki yourself.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -   [EMAIL PROTECTED]