Am 08.05.2008 um 14:28 schrieb John McCabe-Dansted:
> [...] and then get up to 4.4GiB a month to play with, which is
> probably more than enough to permanently store your average users
> documents and photos etc.

For me, I'm producing several hundred files each day, most of which
are deleted after a few hours. Think about Emails from a mailing
list, intermediate archives, video editing, more permanent caches of
web pages, etc. At the end, the disk's free space remains about the
same, but if you'd back up every intermediate step, volumes would
fill up quickly.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/