On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Martin Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Anybody in their uneducated right mind probably. I run openSUSE and run it
>>> happily I might add. Lets take a breath here and step back from the FUD
>>> button
>>> on your keyboard.
>>>

>> Spoken like a true Microvell shill.
>>

> Richard A. Johnson sees no problem with the technicalities of openSuSE
> and Mark Fink has problems with Novell. Not only are they mostly
> opinion, one is political and the other is technical but utterly daft
> and pointless.
>
> Now now boys and girls, lets not get away from the point of this
> thread, Canonical having business dealings with Microsoft.
>
> Who has something useful to say about the real subject?

The problem I have with Canonical making deals with M$ is that it
means that M$ gets to collect a tax from FLOSS. It also opens the door
for Ubuntu itself to become even more tainted by M$ crap than it
already is (MONO).

Roy Schestowitz has a lot of things to say about how Miquel Icaza is
trying to position MONO to destroy FLOSS and now with this codecs
licensing from M$ it just makes me sick.

Maybe Roy should make a site www.boycottubuntu.com too.