Hi
 does anyone know if there are any plans to fix the kernel module for
the  Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B

The problem with it is it sends data but ignores all incoming.
I'm guessing that from watching the DHCP frames at boot up.

I've moved over from Mandriva, and that module has been broken since
kernel 2.6.22.
It would be nice to regain a PCI slot, as I only have three and they
are all  occupied.
Also is there a Ubuntu Ham mailing list.
I've given up asking anything on the user list, it's like a school
playground..
TIA

Richard