On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:05 AM, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Olá Jonathan e a todos.
>
> On Tuesday 26 August 2008 13:46:33 Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 7:16 AM, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Quick question:
> > > what tool replaces Kcontrol on intrepid?
> > > I have no way too tell my kmail to use Firefox as default browser now.
> > System Settings is the default control panel in KDE in KDE 4.
>
> Thanks. I've found out about it on IRC.
> Needed kbuildsycoca4 too.
> I dont know why kcontrol was removed, but not replaced with system-setting.
> I had to manually install it. :(
> Should I fill a bug against it? I'm using Gnome, and not KDE, but I use a
> lot of KDE progs, like dolphin, kmail, etc
>
> --
> BUGabundo  :o)
> (``-_-´´)
> http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net<http://linuxnodei.bugabundo.net/>
> Linux user #443786    GPG key 1024D/A1784EBB
> My new micro-blog @ http://BUGabundo.net <http://bugabundo.net/>
> ps. My emails tend to sound authority and aggressive. I'm sorry in advance.
> I'll try to be more assertive as time goes by...
>
> --

I would file a bug, I don't know exactly how it works by not having all of
the kubuntu-desktop package in or what other packages are missing by your
install.  Might want to follow up on #kubuntu-devel as they might have a
better idea there?