Hello

I recall reading something about if you file bugs on NM 0.7 you should
prefix the summary with NM 0.7. Is that correct?

I have created 6 bugs for NM 0.7 but they are all untouched.

NM 0.7 Regression from 0.6.6 using VPNC plugin
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/262191
NM 0.7 Hard to fix if you have saved passwords for vpnc plugin (possible
others)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/262214
NM 0.7 GSM/3G signal strength is not reported by NM
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/262232
NM 0.7 VPNC plugin is missing option DNSUpdate No
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/262234
NM 0.7 Sony Ericsson P1i isn't recognized as a 3G modem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/262399
NM 0.7 No option for connecting to L2TP IPSEC VPN
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/264691

Rgds

--
Thomas Novin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>