On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 06:35:29PM +0200, Milosz Derezynski wrote:
> Thanks for the replies, i actually wasn't aware there is a separate list for
> development; now I understand what ubuntu-devel-DISCUSS means.

Here's a summary of the charters of the two lists:

  ubuntu-devel:

    * Discussions among Ubuntu developers about their projects
    * Developer questions about Ubuntu policies and procedures
    * Discussions seeking consensus among Ubuntu developers
    * Point of contact for upstream developers to reach Ubuntu developers
    * Open to all to subscribe, posting moderated for non-developers

  ubuntu-devel-discuss:

    * Sharing of experiences with the current development branch of Ubuntu
    * Technical questions about new features in the development branch
    * Ideas and suggestions about future development of Ubuntu
    * Point of contact for Ubuntu users to reach Ubuntu developers
    * Open to all to subscribe, posting moderated for non-subscribers

--
Colin Watson                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]