Am 09.01.2009 um 02:22 schrieb James Westby:

> On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 01:26 +0100, Markus Hitter wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> in an attempt to get some insight about
>>
>> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnustep-base/+bug/245981>
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> So my question is: how would I best mimick Ubuntu's build machinery?
>> Probably a virtual machine, to allow building i386 on an AMD64 host,
>> but which type of installation, what else?
>>

> [...]
> There are local copies of the DTDs in the source package, the one it
> probably wants is ./Tools/gsdoc-1_0_3.dtd, but it is apparently
> searching for a file ending in ".xml", and from what I can see only
> adds user, system and network locations to the search path, though
> the intent of "-HeaderDirectory ../Tools" may be to do this.

So you mean I have three (Matt's, your's, Mine) patch recommendations
now, but there is no way to actually test such a patch without
commiting it to Ubuntu's public repo's? I'm used to provide tested
patches only, so I hope this isn't true.

Cheers,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/