Hello,

I have been following this URL for updating a newer tth package:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Complete

It is a pretty good guide, but so far in my reading it, I haven't found
out how I submit my package.

I've filed a bug for it in launchpad.net:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tth/+bug/341291

However, that page also doesn't give much hint on how to proceed.

Do I use the feature to add an attachment there?

If so, what exactly do I add?

It sure would be nice if the documentation were more clear.

There's a ton of documentation but it's not very well organized.

I would suggest a single page that links to subpages on different
topics; creating a package from scratch, and updating an existing
ubuntu package, and maybe updating an existing debian package.
These pages could then link to pages that are shared amongst them.

I hope to attend one of the packaging seminars.
--
Obama Nation | It's not like I'm encrypting... it's more like I've
developed a massive entropy deficiency |