> 2) Create trust to this study platform within interested players -
> commercial OEMs, non-commercials, universies;

Is Canonical not interested in brining these OEMs and other commercial
entities into the community or does it find it's job is now just to
shield them from the community?

I hope that commercial interests are willing to become full members as
is deserved of any productive member of this community. Willing and able
to participate in discussion, sharing information about relevant
findings and new developments.

This is why I'm so happy to see Dell reps at UDS, it feels like they
have a stake in what goes on in the wider Ubuntu community and they're
willing to work inside the community instead of outside.

So in answer: considering the views of all community members should
cover OEMs and other organisations views. So we have no need for special
caveats.

Regards, Martin