Hi all,

This is a call for testing for DVD playback in jaunty with players
totem-gstreamer, mplayer, VLC. xine based players are not affected.
I myself have broken dvd playback after the migration to libdvdread4.
But it looks like the playback is not broken for everybody and for all
DVD types. I have a package ready that fixes playback for me but I
would like more feedback on that package before I upload it to
repositories.

What needs to be tested:
1. Only if it works at all. If it doesn't then try the libdvdread4
package from my PPA. Please refer to bug 342890. If you are using
totem-gstreamer then make sure gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad is installed
and resindvd plugin is getting used.

What additional help I need:
The package in repositories uses a custom Makefile and a configure2
script. But package in my PPA uses the traditional autogen.sh,
configure, make way.
If any autotools experts can figure out the reasoning behind the fix I
used in the package in PPA that will be great.

Cheers,
Onkar