Op woensdag 29-04-2009 om 11:51 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Philip
Wyett:
> - It would solve having to go to pages hosted on servers with the self
>   signed certificate problem. Launchpad does not have these issues.

Apparently, you don't have the SPI CA's certificate.  I'm sure somebody
can tell you how to get it & verify it.  Oh, and it's probably more
secure than all those CAs that are in Firefox by default (I could tell
you some stories... ;) ).

> - I have been subscribed since yesterday and these lists are spam
>   heaven. Launchpad list control is better by my experience. I am very
>   sure I have not won 2 million euro. ;-)

I hope you weren't planning to become the mailing list moderator for
your team, because you'll get *a lot* more spam if you do...  :-P

In any case, a good spam filter does wonders.

> - Ubuntu users want to report and assign bugs to a Ubuntu team on
>   launchpad and not be sent all over the place. This is not about
>   what we know, but what a user knows and expects, which could be
>   very little about what Debian is to Ubuntu etc.

As explained, users shouldn't assign bugs, but a LP team that subscribes
to bugs reported on games is a good idea probably (but maybe that
already exists?  Reinhard should be able to tell.).

--
Jan Claeys