Hi Scott:

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:07, Scott James Remnant <sc...@canonical.com>wrote:

> [0] sharp-eyed readers will know this has just been end-of-lifed; we
>    have yet to decide whether to change the platform as a result - a
>    possibility is to use the Dell Mini 10v which should give
>    near-identical results, but we haven't verified that yet

I believe the results should be near identical as well.  The mini10v is
practically the mini9 in a bigger shell with a nicer keyboard.

The mini 10v would actually be quite useful in the sense that it's available
with either SSD or HD, so you can literally see the differences that a hard
drive makes on the system versus SSD too.

--
Mario Limonciello
supe...@gmail.com