Hi all,
        Apart from the usual things that one needs to speak about
Free Software, I have also made some pointers as to the way I see
things in my community
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2009/07/09/deepening-the-gnulinux-community/

This is just an attempt to let some of the developers, testers, users
and to be users to know what some of the problem areas and atleast
have awareness about them. Some of them have answers, for some answers
need to be found and so on and so forth.

Feel free to add or rip apart whatever you think is right. Also
perhaps some of these questions could be used if found fitting with
technical audiences (as they love challenges :) ) .

Comments, suggestions, brickbats all welcome :)
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal