On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Johnson, Chad <cbjohn...@newstandard.com>wrote:

>  Hello Joseph,
>

>     I happened upon your patch for tsclient printer mapping, and I was
> wondering if I could bounce a question off of you? I know it was written for
> ubuntu, but I dl'd the patch and ran it on my xubuntu build and it appeared
> to install correctly, however, when I run the tsclient it doesn't map the
> local USB printer to my RDP session on Windows 2003 server. Is that just an
> issue with using xubuntu? Thanks in advance for any assistance :).

Are you sure that you checked the appropriate box under the "Local
Resources" tab?  If that's not it, try using something like ps to check what
command line options were sent to rdesktop by tsclient when connecting.
Send that to me along with a list of the printers on your system and the
printing system that you are using.

-Joseph Miller