Hello,

Le lundi 26 octobre 2009 à 13:45 -0700, George Farris a écrit :
[...]
> I also agree.  There are some major high level functions such as ISO
> files that really need to be working well.
>
> For example I can't burn two copies of an ISO in a row, it doesn't
> work.
>
> Totem doesn't always play a custom DVD, whereas VLC and Mplayer work
> fine, maybe because there is no menu on it, not sure.
>
> Services has gone from System->Administration which after being there
> for a few years is not good at best.
>
> Icons in Apps and Places but not System.
>
> Empathy not being able to accept a connection until one turns off
> notifications.

Did you report all those bugs? If those bugs have already been reported
do you care to give their bug numbers?

> IMHO poor colours in GDM.
>
> Evolution displays a red circle with a slash through it for delete.  The
> rest of the world knows a trash can icon.

Reported for you (as it annoyed me too):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/461436

Complaining here doesn't do any good IMHO.

If you can't fix those bugs yourself, please report them in Launchpad so
they can be taken care of and show the links to these bugs when
discussing them in public so that interested parties (developers, users)
can work together to fix it and track them.

Best regards.