Unfortnately all of those proudcts pale in comparision to OneNote.  I've
even had problems with OneNote and Crossover office to work correctly.
OneNote is one of the many programs I miss when I switch over to Ubuntu full
time.

The way OneNote groups things together works great.
Plus the right-click on a meeting and send to OneNote to take notes in
regards to the appointment I am working is missing in all of these products
when I try to use a FLOSS PIM product, like Evoutoin or Kontact